History[edit | edit source]
War Elephants used by the Chu army, originally not from China, but presumably imported from southern Asia. Used by the Ka Rin Army.
Strengths[edit | edit source]
- Their whole body is covered by a hide so thick that the average weapon is completely unable to deal a mortal wound with a normal attack. The weapon must penetrate deeply for the elephant to sustain any serious wounds.
- Their savage personalities, they have been specially trained to attack humans.
- They can easily break through any formation, hold back a cavalry-charge, and cause panic. Meanwhile archers on top rain down arrows at their leisure.
- Frightens enemy troops and horses.
Weakness[edit | edit source]
- Needs a specific chain of control that shouldn't be broken. Nearly useless if not dangerous to one's own army without guidance.
- Have to be imported from the Indian-subcontinent or Indochina along with their tribal handlers.
- Risk of backfiring and loss of control.
- Possibly quite expensive.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.