|Used by||Baku Koshin Unit|
Rampart is a defensive wall in order to protect the people within it. It can be built with all sorts of materials, however, it was seen build by the use of dead bodies.
Story[edit | edit source]
It was first used by Kyou Kai and her squadmates. By pilling up dead bodies to barricade themselves in order to protect them from the War Chariots. Hai Rou suggested also uses spears and shields. Shown in the war of Wei (Go Kei) vs Qin (Duke Hyou). See Battle at Dakan Plains.
Strengths[edit | edit source]
- It is a decent countermeasure against War Chariots as they can't run over them.
- It slows down the War Chariots and mounted units as they have obstacles in their way.
- This should also have a good defense against mounted units.
Weaknesses[edit | edit source]
- It is weak against spear units.
- It has no room for the people inside to maneuver.
- The top is unprotected.
- It requires time to set up.
- Needs materials to build the walls.
- It needs a gap in order to get people in and out of the rampart, meaning a weak spot.