|Used by||Gen Bou|
A Picket Trap is an anti-cavalry hazard that is and used to defend a unit of soldiers from oncoming cavalry attacks. A fence made of sharpened logs tied to each other, planted into the ground and hidden from view. It is capable of dealing immense damage to any horsemen that are caught within the trap.
Story[edit | edit source]
This trap was first used by Gen Bou against the Cavalry charge of the Hi Shin Unit. After catching Shin's vanguard in devious trap after devious trap, the Heavenly King caught them in one final play. As they charged the Gen Bou's HQ, he ordered his men to unleash the Picket Trap on the attacking forces, skewering the horses of the Hi Shin Unit's cavalry and throwing their riders into disarray. Left in the middle of enemy territory with only a handful of survivors, the Hi Shin Unit risked destruction, but were saved by the timely arrival of the Gyoku Hou Unit.
Strengths[edit | edit source]
- Capable of defeating a Cavalry charge when used
- Kills the enemy horses, traps them in the hazard
- Has the potential to kill the rider.
- Leaves enemy cavalry stranded and defenseless against further attacks
Weaknesses[edit | edit source]
- Time is needed to lay down the hazard
- Soldiers are needed to activate the trap.
- To make a sturdy trap, large an cumbersome logs are needed