|Honour and Reward|
|Release Date||April 26, 2007|
|Arc||Keiyou Campaign Arc|
← Chapter 60
Chapter 62 →
Honour and Reward is the 61st chapter of the Kingdom Manga.
Bi Hei is still lying on the ground after being attacked by Wei infantry and being saved by Kyou Kai. Taku Kei tells him to get up quickly or we will be completely stranded. Shin praises Kyou Kai in his mind after seeing Kyou Kai strength. The remnants are falling one by one and Shin is trying to protect them the best he can. They state that this kind of charge was crazy from the start. Shou Kaku tells Heki to retreat. 4000 against 40.000 is ridicules. Heki refuses to retreat. He states what will retreating now accomplish as we lost 30.000 men already. If we don't win now, there will be nothing left at all. The Wei soldier tells that the War Chariots have returned and that Qin Cavalry is evenly matched with the infantry. Wei infantry however outnumber Qin Cavalry. Baku Koshin has finally broken trough and seeing a guard unit halfway the enemy HQ. Fortunately they haven't noticed them. 46 people survived the charge and Baku Koshin tells them they will now ascend the hill to Kyuu Gen. He also tells them that he is aware that the remnants don't have any strength left. He tells them he will kill everyone who doesn't reach the summit. But also tells them that if they reach the summit, they will be bestowed the honor of being to greatest contributors of this battle and they will be rewarded. The Wei soldiers on top of the hill are all high ranking officers. Baku Koshin promises that the reward they will receive with ten times then normal amount. Te remnants already dreaming of being heroes, Baku Koshin asks Shin to leave his squad and join the vanguard. Shin is first reluctant to join as he doesn't want to leave the remnants behind. They however tells him its OK and that he should join them. Baku Koshin sees there is a heavy dust wind around the hill, he thinks that the dust will prevent the Wei soldiers from seeing them coming. Baku Koshin then moves out towards the top of the hill.
- Duke Hyou Army
- Shin Ryou Kun (mentioned)
- Go Kei Army
- Kyo seen before but now named.
- 4000 men are attacking Wei 40.000 men.
- Qin lost 30.000 men already.
- Baku Koshin has finally broken trough with 46 people left.
- Baku Koshin and his unit are ascending the hill towards Kyuu Gen.
- The Wei soldiers on top of the hill are all high ranking officers.
- Baku Koshin promises that the reward they will receive with ten times then normal amount.
- Baku Koshin asks Shin to leave his squad and join the vanguard.
- There is a heavy dust wind around the hill.
- Kyou Ji is first identified by his name.