- Moving/renaming pages without discussion is not allowed. If someone wants a page moved, he/she should start a conversation either on the page's talk or in the discussion board forum. Random page renaming will get reverted.
- This wiki follows the scanlators' pace. Adding information from chapters not yet translated (spoilers) is prohibited.
- Speculating in articles is not allowed. When editing try to stick to the actual facts, rather than making assumptions of your own.
- Edit wars should be avoided at all costs. If there is a dispute, sort it out in the respective article's talk page, or consult an administrator.
- Adding gibberish, foul language or irrelevant text is considered vandalism. Repeated vandalism will lead to a ban from the wiki.
- Only upload images relevant to the Kingdom anime or manga.
- Chose proper names for the images uploaded. The name should contain the names of the characters shown in the image and a small description of the scene.
- If it's a picture from the anime, it should contain the word "anime" in the title.
- If it is a picture meant to be in an infobox, the name should always be "*name* portrait", for consistency reasons. Remember to always replace infobox pictures rather than re-uploading them.
- Chapter covers should be named "Chapter xxx cover".
- Upload ".png" files if possible, because they're of higher quality.
- If possible remove all text before uploading an image.
- Before uploading an image, check if it already exist in the wiki's database.
- When an image is uploaded, it should be added in the proper category. The current existing image categories are:
- Anime Pictures
- Manga Pictures
- Duel Pictures
- Chapter Covers
- Volume Covers
- Contact Admins for more help.
Character Articles Layout:
- When creating a character article, use the Template:Character, which contains all the basic information for the character.
- The sections of a character's article should be as following:
- Trivia (if any)
Those sections should be added upon creation of the page, regardless if they get filled right away or not.
- Adding links on section headers or sub-headers is not allowed.
- The story section should be divided into subsection with the name of the arcs as titles (for example, Coalition Invasion Arc). If those subsections are too long in text, they should be further divided into subsections of the arc (for example, Battle of Sai). Further subdivision are pointless, therefore not allowed. Remember to keep the story short and descriptive, containing information only about the character at hand.
- Write story and history sections in past tense. If the character is alive, write all other sections in present tense, if he is dead all the article should be in past tense.
Army Pages Layout
- The sections of an Army's article should be as following:
- Trivia (if any)
Those sections should be added upon creation, regardless if they are filled right away or not. In special cases more sections can be added (like Army Size) when needed.
- The story section should be divided into subsection with the name of the arcs as titles (for example, Coalition Invasion Arc). If those subsections are too long in text, they should be further divided into subsections of the arc (for example, Battle of Sai). Further subdivision are pointless, therefore not allowed. Remember to keep the story short and descriptive, containing information only about the army at hand.
- Write story and history sections in past tense.